- Made a dinner for a friend in need
- Attended an all-day "Young Adults" Conference (homeschool-related) with my sons
- Learned that a sweet young lady from Georgia, whom I just love, is being courted! (PTL, Joanna!)
- During the conference, Bryan took an interview call from a prime farm at which he was praying to land an internship for the spring semester...and learned that they decided to accept him! So he'll be off to New York in March through May!
- Hosted a party...a BIG party on Sunday...did we have 100 here? Had to be close...I'm not sure
- Learned this afternoon that Nathan has been accepted at Illinois Institute of Technology...and has been offered a little over half-tuition scholarship!
"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus." (Phil. 1:6)
Leave a note...I love to hear from you!
Subscribe via email for blog updates: CLICK HERE to subscribe