"Got teens? You lucky dogs.
Spend time with them; enjoy them; listen to them; and love them.
They are the most incredible people, these emerging adults,
and they can become the best friends you’ll ever have."
~Diana Waring, Reaping the Harvest. The Bounty of Abundant-Life Homeschooling~Wow, did we have a wonderful vacation last week in Zihuatanejo, Mexico! What a beautiful village, what a beautiful state, what lovely and friendly people, and what FUN we had being part of a different culture! It came to an end too quickly, and now here we are, back home and back at the grind of summer school. But I have to hand it to the boys...they have some big goals for the next 6 months, and achieving them meant that summer school had to start pretty much right away once our spring semester ended in May. So even in Mexico...alongside of the R&R...they were doing geometry, speech, and literature course work. Here's a quick shot of the R&R, though...
I have MANY more shots of the Mexico trip to share, but we've had a very eventful return home, with wayyy too much going on, so I haven't had time yet to get the album organized. I'm trying! Anyway, the guys are working, working, working hard now...I'll update more fully in the next TTAT. For now, join the fun with YOUR GOOD WORDS about your teenagers! Have a blessed week!
Anyone & Everyone can join TTAT on any given week...here's how:
- Simply write a positive post about something (or things) that your homeschooling teenager has done which impressed you this week. Keep it focused on good/encouraging/growth-maturity-related things you’ve observed about them; lessons they’ve learned, or that you’ve learned through them.
- Link back to me (Lori @ Plans4You) in your post somewhere, so your readers will know where to go to join Thursday TAT. If you’d like the link-button to put on your blog and/or at the top of your post, you can get it HERE.
- Sign the Mister Linky below.
- Be sure to leave me a comment, and then visit the other participant’s blogs and leave comments there, as well!
- To see who else has participated, simply click on the Mister Linky below...any participants names will appear for you then.